top of page

Our programs

INTERSHIP BY PROJECT

Throughout the year we work with different projects in the different areas of business we operate. You will be able to develop specialized skills through helping us solve specific problems or  questions.

Trabajando en la oficina

INTERSHIP BY AREA

Internship format where you will be able to develop and propose innovative methods and solutions to meet the needs and develop areas of ​​opportunity in different business areas. Sales and Marketing, App development, 3D specialist.

Obrero
Gallery
Pharmaceutical device in AR_XR-Industry 3D conversion
interactive-3d-model-on-website-ipad-prefixa-xr-room
Captura de Pantalla 2021-12-15 a la(s) 9.56.57 p.m.
Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-16 a la(s) 15.49.05
10_Junio

Our Benefits

iconos_beneficios-01.png

TEAMWORK

Learn and share your knowledge with your team in an environment of trust, growth, and collaboration.

iconos_beneficios-02.png

FINANCIAL SUPPORT

Depending on the requirements of the internship, we offer a scholarship during your time with us.

iconos_beneficios-03.png

TIME FOR CREATIVITY

Working with Prefixa, you'll spend 80% of your time developing your main project, and the rest 20% of the time you can invest in your training and creative development.

iconos_beneficios-04.png

FLEXIBLE HOURS 

Flexible working hours so you can grow your professional career and continue your studies simultaneously

bottom of page